Thursday 17 July 2014

Busy Busy Busy!

 Well the weeks are flying by! On last Wednesday and Thursday I was babysitting my three energetic cousins and then on Saturday I was at my cousins wedding. Today I am visiting with family and then tomorrow I'm going to celebrate my sweet sixteen! (My birthday isnt till Thursday but I'm going to be babysitting again) Then next Friday I'm going to another wedding! Things are getting busy!

Nate: (he doesn't like having his picture taken)
 Quinn: and his "mustache" (someone enjoyed his popsicle)


Jonah and one of the kids my friend Pam babysits, Joshua
 Lauren and Clark: The other two that Pam babysits
 Melody and I went for a run to a barley field the next morning to take pictures
 Quinn having fun riding his bike!
 Steven and Gabrielle <3

No comments:

Post a Comment